How to rip & convert DVD to Nexus 7
Nexus 7, the first tablet PC running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, was unveiled at Google I/O on June 27, 2012 and released on July 13, 2012 in USA. Co-developed by Google and Asus, this Android tablet features a 7" 1280x800 HD back-lit IPS display (216 ppi), scratch-resistant Corning glass, a quad-core Tegra 3 processor, NFC (Android Beam), 9 hours of HD video playback and $199 Price Tag. Nexus 7 is a Kindle fire killer and will gain serious consumer attention as an Android tablet without a doubt.
Besides browsing Web pages, playing games and reading Ebooks, watching DVD movies and videos on the HD display of Nexus 7 may be one of the most effective ways to fill up the time no matter when you are on a long cross-country flight or waiting for someone who's often late.
However, as we all know, Nexus 7, just like other tablets, doesn't have a DVD drive to play DVD disc. Then, how to watch DVD on Nexus 7?
This step-by-step tutorial will give you a satisfied answer on how to rip & convert DVD to Nexus 7 MP4 video, transfer the output DVD video to Nexus 7 and then play on Nexus 7.
Step 2: Load the DVD disc, DVD Folder, ISO files or IFO files that you want to put on your Nexus 7.
Step 3 (optional): Pick your favorite subtitle and audio track. In addition, you can also trim and crop the DVD video, add special effects & watermark to the output video and merge several titles into one file to meet your specific needs.
Step 4: Set the output video profile as follows to suit Nexus 7:Format: MP4 video Resolution: Keep original Encoder: H.264
1. Since the resolution of DVD is usually 720*480 (NTSC standard) or 720*576 (PAL standard) and converting to a higher resolution won't improve the output quality, it's highly recommended to set the resolution as the original.
2. Click the "Save as…" button, input "Google Nexus 7" and save the profile as a new one so that you can find it in "My Favorites" list easily next time when you want to put DVD on Nexus 7 again.
Step 5: Click the "Start" button to begin the DVD to Nexus 7 conversion.
Step 6: Once the conversion finishes, you can connect your Nexus 7 with your PC using USB cable and transfer the output DVD movie to your Nexus 7 for viewing anywhere anytime.
Ready to download this DVD to Nexus 7 ripper?
You may also like:
- How to convert videos for Nexus 7
- How to put DVD on Galaxy Note 10.1 FREE
- How to convert movies for iPhone 5
- How to rip DVD to Galaxy Note 2
- How to play DVD on Kindle Fire HD
- How to convert DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S
- 3 ways on how to play DVD on Wii
- Video/DVD/Blu-ray Software
- PDF Tools
- Portable Solutions
- PC Utilities
- Video/DVD/Blu-ray Apps for Mac
- Mac Utilities
- How tos
- Recover Deleted Text Messages
- Retrieve Deleted Text Messages on iPhone
- Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
- Recover iPhone Contacts
- Recover Deleted iMessages
- Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
- Restore iPhone without iTunes
- Fix iPad & iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- iPhone Recovery Mode
- Galaxy S3 Recovery
- Nexus 7 Recovery
- DVD to Blackberry Z10
- DVD to Nexus 7
- DVD to Nexus 10
- Video to Nexus 7
- DVD to Kindle Fire HD
- DVD to Surface
- Transfer Videos to iPhone 5
- DVD to iPhone 5
- DVD to Lumia 920 & 820
- DVD to iPad 4
- Play AVI on iPad 4
- DVD to Galaxy Note 10.1
- DVD to Galaxy Note 2
- DVD to Galaxy S3 Mini
- DVD to Sony Xperia Tablet S
- Play DVD on Wii
- DVD to DivX
- Free Resources